Thursday, February 26, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! (You're busted)


Before I even start, I got to point out that it's a little festive around here. We've got a birthday from an earlier posting. And now it's Christmas time! Yeah.
All right, Mr. Steven F. Lederman. What college did you go to? Or better yet, what church do you belong to that celebrates Christmas in February?
Not that I've participated in any criminal activities in my life, let alone would know the first thing about carrying weed around. But I've got to say wrapping it up to look like a Christmas present, and it being February, is probably the least smartest move, oh assistant state attorney general Lederman.
But even with all of that, I think Reader Reactions poster nkscouting points out the craziest aspect of this entire story. Lederman got a MISDEMEANOR charge for carrying a concealed weapon and a FELONY charge for the weed.