Friday, October 15, 2010

You're telling me I have to wait even longer for my coffee, Starbucks?

You have got to be friggin kidding me.  I already have to wait in a long ass line for my coffee at Starbucks.  Now your telling me the company is telling it's baristas to slow down even more?  They're instituting new guidelines for all employees to work on no more than two drinks at a time.  The reason?  To counter the image of a being "hot drink assembly line".  Guess what, Starbucks... that's what you are.  You assemble hot drinks.  That is your business model.  You make drinks filled with caffeine goodness so people can wake the hell up and do an 8 hour day!  Don't slow it down.  Make it friggin faster.  For $5 a drink your baristas should have my coffee in my hand as I hand them the money!