Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Funny thing is I bet this monkey has more talent in his opposable thumb than M. Night Shymalan could ever muster


Meet the hot new filmmaker making waves on the indy circuit.  Capucine the capuchin monkey directs, films and edits all her films.  Yeah, I know I'm the guy that's been warning you about the impending Monkey Revolution, but I've got to say there have been some crappy movies as of late.  I mean, do we really need to remake every single television show or movie from the eighties? I mean, come on, do we really need a Total Recall redux and wasn't Red Dawn awesome enough?  Wolverines!!!  And stop it with the 3-D movies, they give a me a friggin headache!  Maybe we need a monkey to shake Hollywood up a bit.  I'm sure Capucine would churn out stuff that would make Felini proud.