Thursday, September 9, 2010

This should be Reality TV

I'm vexed. I don't even know where to begin making fun of this. It's got all the elements of a typical white trash opera.  A dude.  His pregnant girlfriend.  The wife. A Sonic Drive-thru.  It technically doesn't involve a knife, but it does get stabby (thus, the "Knife Fight" tag).

If there was ever a reason to utilize CCTV in the United States to the degree that it is used in Great Britain, this is it. Survivor, The Amazing Race, Real Housewives, Hell's Kitchen, Dancing With The Stars, America's Got Talent, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance. All bullshit. I don't care if Orwell was on to something. I don't care if Big Brother is watching me. This is the reality TV that I want to sit down and watch before I snuggle up and go to bed.