Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I think the real question is "What videogame was he playing?"

There is so many things wrong here. First off, judging by the guy's mugshot, this guy is lucky to have a girlfriend.  Why would he go off and do what he did?  He isn't going to find another female who's going to put up with his hours on-line shooting at aliens or WWII enemies.  Especially, if the details of this little rampage are brought up, he should just embrace single life from here on out.
But I think the main question wasn't answered in this article.  What videogame was he playing that constituted a beat down?  GTA?  COD?  GOW?  (I'm showing how much of a geek I am by throwing around the acronyms)  
At least this article didn't turn into the argument that videogames lead to violence.  
Game on, my friend.  Game on.